The Ecolite™ V2™ Carbon Fibre Telescopic Poles, are new to our already vast range of waterfed poles. The lightness of the poles enable prolonged working time without fatigue, especially when large areas of glass are to be cleaned. The Ecolite HXTEL is a robust and super lightweight carbon fibre pole making it the lightest and strongest in our range with the following features:
- Contructed from the latest Ecolite Carbon Fibre high quality composite material and finished with an epoxy resin providing extra hard wearing capability.
- Fitted with an extra tough Plasti-Butt base cap.
- Polymer constructed XTEL clamp with dual left and right hand lever.
- Metal band around the clamp providing up to 30% better clamping ability.
- Fitted with a wear resistant collar at the top of the pole to connect to the brush.
- Fitted with a 6″ extension adjustable angle adaptor as standard providing extra reach for deep sills etc.
- Supplied with highly visible yellow, extra flexible braided pvc pole tubing providing suppleness and flex even in colder conditions.
- Suitable for left or right handed individuals.